- Enter the required information in the "Request for Permission to Reprint" according to the Society regulations, and mail the request to the Society.
At that time, also enclose the following documents:
1) Copy of the portion of the Society's material being used: 1 copy
2) Manuscript that will contain reprinted material (proof manuscript is acceptable): 1 copy
- We will conduct a review based on the request documents. If it is determined that the purpose of use is business, a separate reprint fee will be requested.
When receipt of the reprint fee is confirmed, a consent agreement will be sent.
Download request form
Japanese Society for Clinical Nutrition and Metabolism Request for Permission to Reprint (PDF) [current version]
Japanese Society for Clinical Nutrition and Metabolism Request for Permission to Reprint (WORD) [current version]
- It may take some time from request to issuance of approval. Please request well in advance.
- If business is determined to be the purpose, the reprint fee will be deliberated separately.
- For secondary uses of material, please request as separate materials.
Example: Book and ebook
- When using reprinted material, indicate the source, making it clear that the material belongs to the Society.
Where to send request
Secretariat, Japanese Society for Clinical Nutrition and Metabolism
TEL: +81-3-6263-2580 Kisuke Nihonbashi-Muromachi Building (4F)
4-4-3 Nihonbashi-Muromachi, Chuo-ku, Tokyo 103-0022, JAPAN